Sunday, August 26, 2007

soup is good food...and there is no more left



at night there is a snack shop at the hospital. it's generally opened 23 hours a day. they usually have soup there, and it's not just soup 80% of the time, it's fantasmic soup. it's healthy, tastey, soup! well i'm just mifted. kinda still feeling icky, i thought, hell soup would be a nice treat. it was chicken noodle. it was almost gone at 11pm. so i ventured up there around 2am because rumor had it, they replaced the soup and it was full now. guess what...it was gone, but not only that but two security gaurd from the ajoining (big people's hospital as we call it) were there and one of the ladies that works in the snack shop set aside to bowls for them. WHY!? should people that don't work here get piority? just curious. i'll live with out soup, but why do people get such special attention. it's like you have to have a "snack shop connection" in order to get food around there. it just baffles me. okay enough about the soup tangent. tonight has been a really quiet night. steady but not a fricken war zone like last night. Ahh...it feels good! last couple of hours. i was feeling motivated before, thinking about all the stuff i wana do today. don't know if i'll sleep yet. I still need to record that song for Vince's mom, but i need his equipment for it. i kinda wanted to cook and clean today. just call me susie home maker. my friends used to call me betty crocker because i was the only one that like and knew how to cook. not only that but i used to do it completely ripped out of my mind after bar time. my friend mel was completely impressed. i almost forgot to tell ya i finally got my storage key. (cheers) i guess my bitchy letter worked. I got my dress out of there so i can get it dry cleaned before the funneral. plus i'm suppose to go to a wedding next weekend (if carol doesn't die) and all my dresses are in there. I couldn't find the angel though. i still had some supplies to make them, but i duno if i am or not. she's so confused, i duno if she'll really be able to appreciate it. maybe i'll make it after she dies and put in on her grave. i wanna see angela (pebbles) tomorrow. i just have this need to do something. i think it's because i've been sick and working all week. i'm restless. i kinda wanna go out dancing too. i haven't been out in SO long. it just doesn't feel right with all that's going on. it's hard to relax and stuff. but i kinda just wanna go and lose myself in the music. let myself go for awhile. dancing is such a sexual powerful thing to me. i think it's because of my love and undying passion for music. it's just SO sensual. cage dancing would be the perfect job for me. no stripping, just dancing. and i'd be protected, no slimely guys slamming their body against me (guys, girls really don't like that) la de da. well i should go. i need to do the albuteral run and we don't have 1ml syringes left and no one made any today, so i need to draw some up. plus i got two cases while farting around on here that i need to toxical. i'll be off til monday. peace and love my friends.

1 comment:

iimvivaen8648 said...

Pardon me, but I have a request.I'm an amateur writer, and I just posted a short story on my LiveJournal. Er. Actually, that's about all that's on my Journal so far. Getting to the point, though, I've done a search for LiveJournal users interested in writing, and lo! it led me here.If you're interested in a macabre, somewhat creepy genre, please come to my Journal and peruse the story. "Tales from the Carnival of Souls: Aimee's story."If you're offended I'd even ask for your comments, suggestions, criticisms and whatnot, then I apologize. Please, delete this message and never give it another thought. I'll not trouble you again.Yours,Mr.James